As a nurse, I have a little different perspective then most because I see on a daily basis what the virus does to the human body if you have to be hospitalized. If you think it is a hoax I would advise you to talk to someone who has been hospitalized by the disease. As far as lacrosse this summer, if tournaments are held, some people will get the virus. No doubt about it. Being outside is one thing but all of you sweaty athletes and parents will then pack into a hotel or restaurants (if open) with other people from different states. So the risk will be high at that point. The CDC (trump Admin) is quietly predicting 250,000-400,000 deaths by 1/1/21. Why? The virus has been able to embed itself in every state of the country and is awaiting to unleash this fall and winter as this was not the case when it arrived in the US. The virus got to the US at the end of our winter cycle and this fall and winter most of the country will be brought indoors for the virus to thrive. The government is quietly predicting the 2nd wave to be worse then the first and little is being done to prevent it at this time. I hope all of you safe and healthy travels.