Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If people complain then it will be enforced, taking a blind eye and saying nothing can put people at risk. The whole point is to not have another outbreak involving our kids so your theory on letting all the tournaments happen so we can say that "we told you so" is not what we want. e-mail Steve Bellone and Laura Curren, I evidently can not post there e-mail address because the moderator wont allow. Just go online and speak up before it's too late.

Your response is so 2020. You 't think it is right so you assume everyone else thinks it's wrong so let's go ahead and hit the cancel button because your opinion is more valid then everyone else's who wants to play. Quick, I don't like something, grab the pitch forks and torches and start complaining. The moderators should not allow contact info on here. Us lax parents are psycho's, there will be 10 year old kids phone numbers and emails splashed on here in no time. Kudos to them for keeping that garbage out of here.

I wouldn't risk it right now (practice) unless it's at someones home. I know the county (S) received several complaints about this subject and one, if not more organizations will be fined. The county isn't relying on one practice, several practice locations are being recorded (video) along with the vehicles of parents (license plate numbers), children exiting to a practice location and parents picking up afterwards. Be careful people you can't say you didn't know when you're slapped with a fine.

Do you read what you write. Video taping parents and kids and “turning them in”. Are you kidding. Buttman Cuomo having police pull cars over with out of state plates-patently illegal. If you want to give up your liberty go right ahead but I hope that most people will not give up their freedom and liberty. Your opinion is scary.

Red light cameras were suppose to be illegal too, what happen? There was a county car parked where our practice was held Tuesday evening. Small Ford SUV with blacked out windows. They (2 women) were clearly there for us. My wife is having a fit over this. If the County comes in while the kids are practicing, I hope the club will pick up the fines given to the parents. It is what it is.