Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Contract law, people...don't sign a contract that says no refunds...period. If you signed such a contract you are out of luck. This is how this country works. If your club director has worked hard to provide practices and alternate games/scrimmages/interactions, why are you complaining? Money grab? Greedy? Is the fact that children are involved the reason why making money is a sinister practice? Most clubs are fairly up-front that they are running a business. I would rather invest a few grand in my child than take a vacation that is here and gone in a week. This is not your daddy's youth sports world anymore. If you aren't getting a superior experience than that of PAL, why do you do it? Are your practices worth every penny? If not, who is to blame? You gave the
m the money...and signed the contract. So many people on here think that this business, because it is youth sports, should adhere to your altruistic stance and put themselves in potential financial stress...when they aren't contractually obligated to do so? Club sports have improved the game of lacrosse 10 fold. Watch a PLL game and tell me that the players 20 years ago could hang...a few could, but the skill is not even close. And this is largely due to the fact that we pay good money so great teachers of the game don't go into finance or some other line of work...so they can teach our kids. Stop being so darn silly about it. It's a contract...no one made you sign it.

People watch PLL?

Not Me..PLL is a spokeman for BLM now with their shiny patch on all uniforms.