Originally Posted by Anonymous
just did some quick math
Nassau & Suffolk Counties combined is 2.8 million total pop.

The 4 Md. counties (Carroll, Montgomery, Baltimore, Howard) 2.3 million

I find it hard to believe that the Md. clubs are not pulling from Anne Arundel (Annapolis), Harford (bel Air) or Queen Anns (centerville) if added in Md pulling from 3.16 million

Pretty close in numbers though. But remember , just by geographical location L.I. does not pull from any other source because the city pretty much isolates it from every other place on earth, ( if you ever tried to get through it you know what I mean), where kids from the Northern Virginia and other Md. counties could make the drive, and I am sure they do

You really are not from the MD or VA area are you? Make the drive from Northern Virginia for practices in the Baltimore suburbs in the early evening? Or you talk about Queen Anne's county on the Eastern Shore as if that's just a trip around the beltway and "not really isolated". Well, maybe except for that thing in between called the Chesapeake Bay. I once heard about a handful of M&D 2014 or 2015 black players who made the trek from Salisbury, MD. That's not easy but, there are not many that want to do it.