Jj
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who runs a CLUB program whether it be lacrosse, soccer etc is in it for the almighty dollar at the end of the day. Anyone that states otherwise is full of BS. With that said, my daughter played with Elevate for a few years. It started out great, DK preaching family values, "Elevating the girls" etc etc but it quickly became more and more a money grab from every angle. Costs for HUB winter league's were exorbitantly inflated with rosters of 20+ kids. Offseason practices (Fall/Winter) were ZERO unless you were paying for skill clinics run mostly by DK at the HUB. The only practices you received here were a few right before your first tournament followed by one to two practices per week while you completed the 4 tournaments. By the time the team gels the season is over. This is followed by additional money grabs such as the end of the year Award$ dinner, pre-tryout mini camp$ and then tryout$.

While I can't comment about any "honest" clubs out there, my daughter has moved on and they have already had more practices from fall to date than probably the past 2 years combined at Elevate. Since DK lost the relationship with the HUB as well as field space in CSH, go ask the 2019 girls what they are doing this Winter. They are scrambling to put practice sessions and teams together on their own in order to get themselves ready for their freshmen season. I was a "Buyer" here unfortunately for one too many seasons and would tell anyone to "Beware" that you get little value for the money you spend here.

Anyone that disputes what I said above please back it up with facts that support Elevate is doing otherwise for the girls smile

I am most curious what club you moved to. It seems you are happy now and so this is good information to know. Thankyou.