Originally Posted by Anonymous
"And to the post saying that winning and losing doesn't matter and only the parents care about that, I disagree. The girls care quite a bit, or at least the competitive ones do."

In the moment the girls want to do their best and win.. ask them 5 minutes later and they probably won't remember the score.

As this recruiting train rolls on, you'll see girls from different states hugging it out on the field before and after games as they become friends with other players at College camps, clinics, prospect days, Under Armor Brine etc.
M&D, YJ, Stars, Steps all start to lose meaning as college allegiances build.

Don't disagree with any of that except they know who won and lost. And while they move on from it, as they should, they still care. I will agree that they don't care in the same way the wacko parents do, but in the way any competitors do. To say otherwise is to not give them enough credit. In a way, it's almost sexist. Because I doubt you would say that about the boys. The girls just show it differently. You see NFL players "hugging it out" on the field before and after games. I doubt you would say they are uncompetitive or don't care about the outcome. I think you are mixing several things up. But ultimately, if they are all having fun and reaching their personal goals, it's all good.