Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares about top team here top team there. Is your daughter happy? People who come on here and chest pump are usually the ones who never played and are living through their kids. My daughter has been with Elevate for 2 yrs now and I wouldn't change a thing. Folks there's a bigger picture out there then everyone fighting about who's team is the best.

Can I ask for some examples of why your so happy? Many people post how great and happy they are but never offer any specifics.
Did you start with this club or move from another and have something to compare it to?

We hear nothing from Elevate any more. There is little or no communication. We asked about opportunities but heard nothing. We are looking into opportunities with other clubs for clinics and leagues especially with season starting in the not so distance future.

I think the fact that you are hearing nothing from elevate is due to the fact that the administrators who were running the club both left. Many coaches have left as well. We don't even know who our daughters coach will be this summer. I know many coaches listed on the elevate website are no longer there. We too are concerned about the summer and disappointed that the entire off season has been a bust. We had better expectations based on last year and what we were told this year. No winter clinics, no leagues, etc.

Here's a suggestion, if your not happy leave but truth is its no better anyplace else.
Winter leagues - there are none to join. You want to train, get a bunch of your daughters friends of equal ability and or teammates and find a good trainer to do a small group lesson. There's no silver bullet out there and many of the top kids are training year round. The difference is they are not sitting home waiting for a tweet or email from the club director.

Here's another suggestion, don;t believe all the BS that these people post. So much of the stuff on here is complete BS from disgruntled parents who never played the game and are now living through their children's lacrosse lives. It amazes me how "caught up" these people are. Go out and have a catch with your own kid - even if you have to use a baseball/softball glove because you never played.

Just to clarify, which information about Elevate are you calling BS?
1) that there are no winter leagues/clinics?
2) that directors and coaches have left?
3) that the club has lost access to the Sports Hub for indoor training?