Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did YJ 2019s do at Lax For the Cure yesterday?

Got the sideline report from several parents. They are living up to their reputation of being the worst YJ top team and the worst coached.Team has now become the worst sort of ball hogs with some of their so called top players picking up charges left and right. The good news is I hear they have a new player coach who tells the kids what position they can play and who is allowed on the draw circle .My guess is that team will not make it past this upcoming summer season as soon as kids commit they will abandon ship unless of course you are a coaches kid.

I didn't need a report as I was at the games. It appears as if your jealousy is getting the better of you ( oh that's right it was a sideline report from other parents) I would suggest you take ownership of your friend, relative, sibling or daughter and pass the message along that coaches don't care who your Father,Mother Sister or Brother is they want players not spectators. You see College coaches make their living based upon players performance. So time to pull on your big girl panties and show up. Enough excuses !

Trying to decipher exactly what you are trying to say, the only thing I get out of it is you have a lot of big girl panties( my guess size xxxl) around the house. On a serious note you are just ignorant. Not all coaches are looking for the same type player, yes some want the ball hog kid who takes it to goal everytime and gets 3 goals , 3 turnovers and 2 charges. Some want the kid who keeps her head up and plays the right way. What most of you fail to realize is that most if not all of these kids will end up at a good school so all of you need to relax, that includes the ball hog kids parents telling them go to goal every time and the parents complaining about ball hog kid.