Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congratulations to her! She is a good player on a below average HS team, so yes, she played varsity as a Middle schooler. According to MSG Varsity she had 19 goals and 12 assists as an 8th grader, however, it should be noted that 6 of those points (5Gs, 1A) were against a far inferior team from Moriches.

Another success story from someone who left the top guns program

Or another poaching success by acquiring talent instead of developing it? A 5th grader could coach these girls. Roll out the balls and stay out of the way

No offense but kid was moved to second TG team so she left . 2019 YJ team may actually be more successful if coached by a 5th grader .

I believe you are mistaken on how that went down. She played up in age on the top team, when she was supposed to drop down to her own age group she left. She would have been one of the top girls on black in her own age but walked away. Just as many of the top girls from 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 walked away. I have yet to see that happen going the other way . I find it so sad that I have to come on here to defend some little girl because people make sh@t up.

I find it sad you feel the need to defend the truth with made up nonsense.