Originally Posted by Anonymous
Capital is good at this age just outside top 5 tho. Maybe in a tie for 5th I'll give you that.

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

At this age group. Then I think you can make an argument for the others.

One mnd and and three heros going to umd. Another to psu and another to unc and several more not allowed to commit yet but will go to top 5 school

YJ 2019 would lose to some 2020 teams, including yj 2020

Interesting, what LI club had the dominate 2019 team?

None , YJ has the best 2019 team on long island but they are not a very good team( worst top team of any YJ age). Its not a lack of talent its more the coaching. The actual coach is a good coach but I believe is rarely there and a few years ago they added a homer coach to the ranks and the team has been a mess since then .The homer coach brought several kids from his hometown with him and has no idea what he is doing .The reason he was promoted is simple he will kiss as much butt as necessary and he was the only coach in the YJ organization that the actual coach could stand behind and still see the field.Will be very interesting this summer as team 2 YJ may surpass team 1.

Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I think the question was how many times have they beat TG and Liberty?