Ugh. Have read so many of these posts about Dave, specifically, and feel like I need to respond. My daughter is in her 2nd year at Elevate. She is not 2019 -- in fact, she is much younger (2024). While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, I can only say that Dave has changed the way that my daughter feels about lax. At practice, he encourages the girls, he motivates the girls, he has fun with the girls, he supports the girls. When my daughter does something well, he is there with a high five. When she makes a mistake, he says that it is great because it means that she is pushing herself to try new things. It is always positive and motivating. The girls all play better when he is there, and my daughter works harder at home (backyard) so that she can show him how much she has learned. Dave shows up to the younger kids' tournaments, he shows up to their practices, he is fully "in" when he doesn't have to be at a field for his older teams. And, these are not grades with his daughters, they are not recruiting age girls, they are little girls who are new to lax! He loves lax & he loves coaching these girls - it is evident every time I watch him. At the end-of year gala last year, when he was presenting the scholarship for a player, he couldn't get through his speech without tearing up. And the girls who spoke at the end -- the girls who were not coming back due to their graduation year, spoke of Elevate being their second family. I have no idea why so many people are concerned about Dave and his past, but if you're not part of Elevate then leave it alone. We, who are part of the team, are here for a very specific reason. My daughter will probably not play lax in college. That's OK. But she loves her team, she loves her coaches and she is very proud to say that she is part of this club.