Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

"Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Couple questions for you ? Why do you think the team has been relatively unsuccessful , certainly less successful than other top YJ teams. Is it lack of talent or something else. I am basing my statement on what I have seen, heard and results. Coach is a nightmare in his hometown with many top players and parents getting as far away as they can causing the same divide he does at travel. You obviously feel you know who I am so grow a set and contact me. Benchwarmer ,maybe, maybe not, depends on the sport. I will be waiting for your call, email, or dare I say face to face conversation.

I find it quite interesting and highly hypocritical that you are interested in having a " phone conversation, email or God forbid a face to face. It really sucks to have someone speak poorly of you behind the veil of anonymity. Here's a thought how about having the same one on one conversation you are requesting of me ,with your coaches who you continue to besmirch . For the record I never singled anyone out but it appears as if you felt the need to defend yourself from anonymous attacks. I am sure you felt the need to defend your position just as the recipients of your attacks most certainly do as well. It's time for you to make a phone call. MAN UP !

You two A-holes realize you're fighting over 14 year old girls lacrosse right?