Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mass elite not so well

How is that possible? I thought after last week at UA this team was going to turn some heads as posted by their biggest fan last week.

Um no. As stated, they were going to have bigger rosters and play everyone and therefore likely wouldn't beat the other top teams. Skywalkers and Heros -- 5 subs apiece and one goalie. Mass Elite, 21 players and 3 goalies. Different model. What happened to Heroes btw? lost to Maryland United and Steps Blue? Two teams Mass Elite beat. Strange. Maybe the top 3-5 teams aren't as good as you think? Anyone care to comment on the Yellow Jackets top team only going 2-1-2? With the only two wins against the Rebels and South Jersey select?

The only team that appears to have actually stood out this weekend was M&D. Kudos to them. The rest of your daughter's teams, not so much. a lot of parity. So I think I might tone down the chest pounding a little.

Hysterical listening to the Heroes parents after they lost handily to Maryland United. Goalie dad actually yelling at his daughter from the sidelines berating her for letting in a "soft" goal. Rather pathetic.