Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is Integrity? Odd name for a travel lax program? Director must have a lot to live up to.

The director has a resume' a mile long, from high school, summer club to Naval Academy club coach to NCAA coach at division 1 and 2. Integrity is a club team based in Anne Arundel county Maryland, near Annapolis. They're really good, and well known down here. Their 2019 teams and their 2020 team are VERY good. 202's lost one game all summer, in all A brackets (if there is such a thing at the 2020 level).

True, haven't seen them in the top brackets yet and we play almost all the major tourneys.

Who did 2020 lose to this summer?

Better question - who did their 2020 team play last summer? Or where did they play last summer? I did not see them at Rock The Fields, Lax For The Cure, or G8. Besides - I thought this was the 2019 forum - how did their 2019 team do?

The 2019's and 2020's are VERY good teams. My daughter is a 2016 so I'm not intimately familiar with these two teams. But, at a couple of tournaments, I did sit and watch them play a few games and came away VERY impressed. The 2019's a BIG group, tall and fast. The 2020's are skilled for such a young group. They've played and beaten Top Guns Black, SJS Pink, Heros, etc.

Integrity 2020 was 7-3-2 in the spring in MD. Getting crushed twice by M&D. Not sure what tournaments they played in this summer, but it certainly wasn't any that the other top clubs were at.