Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I regret being on team elevate I could not recommend this team in good conscience

Why are you so disappointed with Elevate? Did you just move there from another team?

Went to an Elevate clinic the other week. Had like 7 age groups combined. One woman coaching who seemed like she couldn't be less interested in being there. You know of any clubs taking girls this late? Need to get out before the summer!

I think there's usually a ringleader in every age group trying to persuade disgruntled players to come aboard with visions of grandjuor. Club directors will make promises of playing time, allowing players to dictate positions and some will be happy others probably not. What most people fail to realize is these ringleaders of your so called friends are usually offered something in return for getting players in the form of "scholarships" or reduced club fees. Think about it why else would they be recruiting so hard? The unfortunate thing is for the ones that leave and end up unhappy, going back is not always an option.

Are you referring to the ringleaders at Elevate? We have one of those parents in my town? They are also the parent coaches at Elevate. Most non-parent coaches have left Elevate so that is all that is left.... parent coaches. I think most parents in the town are growing tired of Elevate and I think this persons association with Elevate is starting to damage their reputation within our town lax program as well.