time will tell what happens, the next few years will be the litmus test on the in-house travel verses club travel will be.

3v for all my years didn't want any players to go out of town. Shame they had some of the best and I think that it drew a divide amongst them, lets see how they do while together under one roof in HS, SW didn't what kids to go outside either, but who cares, now they are on board with a club. SE not to sure, they had plenty of travel underclassmen on varsity LY. So I guess it worked

Will the new wave of strengthening the Schools program be with Clubs the HS coach is involved with. Allowing the players to have levels to play at is great (clubs have a b and even c for younger) why, because we all know there are different levels of play (A players and B/B+ players) that make a varsity program work, not all players are A (sorry AA) players. But All levels get better playing at or above their level... a component a club is better to deal with than district. I think this will be the next new wave. (More expensive but new)

... and if the parents are smart, they will do what is best for their child not a program or damn town director or brd...