Originally Posted by Anonymous
Listen people. Unless we all start putting in complaints to the attorney general of New [lacrosse] the scam will continue to take place. These teams are taking our money without any type of contract and can pretty much bend the rules how they see fit. Would you give a contractor 3k without a contract of the work that would be done? No way. Travel lax has gotten so big on Long Island that there needs to be some regulation or we will continue to be ripped off

This is the stupidest thing ever written.

We need to be protected from the big bad travel lacrosse organizations. "Please Mr. Schneiderman, stop tracking down corrupt politicians and make sure I get the RP3 head that they promised my son with his tuition."

Just so stupid.

Chanenchuk still owes me a pair of Express shorts from 6 years ago. Is that a State congressman or a county executive that I need to contact?

Ah were those the bubble shorts

Travel lacrosse is an OPTION for you and your kid. No one is forcing you to pay the $. If you're not happy don't play!

Don't be a tool, if you pay for a service any company should provide what they promised even the crooks in club lacrosse