Been there done that. I have done a lot the past 10 years with 3 boys and 2 girls.

Most of the stuff I have brought my kids to were never publicized though, it was always word of mouth. Sometimes at those you know the coaches are coaching or watching and the players want to get better or be the best they can.

I will also say don't just stick to one organization for clinics and camps especially at the early ages. There is so much movement and regional things you will hear when exposing your son or daughter to the clinics of the differing teams. And they learn more.

all that said, you need to try and go expose your son or daughter to all different clinics. If you go to a clinic before a camp you will see how they treat your son/daughter there then you know how a team or camp will work out. there are some others out there that were miserable and frankly I don't remember (unless the names are brought up), there were some that at the time I didn't think it was worth it, as a paying parent, until I saw the benefits afterwards... sometime the results take time!