Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is there anyone sadder in life than the grown men who count the number of helmets of all the competing clubs at a youth lacrosse tryout, then proceed directly to BOTC to report that there is a mass exodus from a given club. He will then promptly give you his all important insight into his top 5 rankings for next summer. Loser

YES - the sad little person who comments about the grown men counting helmets - me, I count BOTC posts about people that count helmets - pretty sad as well

Did i strike a nerve?
Are you the helmet counter?

Let me guess, you probably never played (we know because you tell everyone how you blew out a knee in junior high or lacrosse wasn't big where you grew up) but:
- You are still the guy on the sidelines that cradles an empty stick
- You are always all decked out in team gear
- You continually say how good "we" are as a team
- You feverishly walk the length of the sideline yelling to get the ball to your son (cause let's face it, like you, he is the second coming of Christ).

And since you are so great, and nobody can hold a candle to you in terms of lacrosse IQ, you voluntarily stay away from all the other parents at each tournament. All the while, we laugh at how ridiculous you are and take notice of how your wife won't even stand with you.

That's perfect.