Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Boys,
Someone tell me these new alliances while may have helped certain years 2019 2020, could it also be the death of lacrosse at 2021 2022. What is next. Come on all of you outlier followers what is the next thing.

Girls,
I think you can lead the way, unless spallina gets a girls team and you can play on it. Girls don't follow the traps of the boys. I know YJ and TG and Liberty and Elevate have been around but go back to your HS coaches tell her/him, coach you coach a travel team, why not just concentrate on your town team in the summer. Invite in special guests from the town that have made an impact in NCAA's. Big back town pride not club pride.

Now for towns that don't have a strong program I understand the club scene, I also understand the Allstate lure, but these days it is all political anyway.

Why can't teams like. West Babylon you keep your TG Northport you keep your YJ. Smithtown do you really need YJ, West Islip do you really think you need a club. Manhasett, Garden City, ESM, Ward Meliville, east Islip, BBP, Bay Shore you have the biggest upside here.

You totes cray-cray

crazy like a fox, I get it. But you need to be careful what you wish for as some take advantage of it but in principle it is a good concept