this subject had gotten my Irish up...my son is 2019 entering Chaminade in the fall, he plays for the program that was allegedly singled out...if the coaching staff their thinks they can browbeat parents into accepting these mandates, they are in for a fight...several other fathers that spoke on the subject feel similarly, we will pull our kids in mass. play for our already highly touted HS ( several from same nassau community, you know which one)... I'm told a legally represented letter to CHSAA alerting to this ( they know but want to be on the record) is in the works by one of 2018 dads... another dad is likewise placing calls to a friend at the NYSSWA to get someone do a story (I've heard)...all this needless nonsense that these parents are now going through because a coach sees himself as something more than that...all this before my son even steps foot through the doors,... sad...be careful looking the other way Chaminade, a good few are rethinking the choice of going there. What's more important? Your integrity or your coaches wallet?