Originally Posted by Anonymous
Perfect examples of why lacrosse parents are the most hated in all of sport. Keep up the good work

So you did an impromptu survey of who? The non lacrosse public? Hockey parents? Soccer parents? Out of 100 soccer moms surveyed, 75 of them said that lacrosse parents are definitely the most hated in all of sport. Sounds about right. You sir, keep up the good work!

I am sure as the parent of an athlete your kids play 2 other school sports and maybe even more rec teams. You can't tell me Lacrosse isn't the worst group of parents. On LI its not even close. 100% recruiting jiberish talk all the time and always pitting the club kids against the ones that don't play year round.

Its been my experience having been around several other sports at the coaching and officiating level that parents in almost any sport are the worst, because, well, they're parents. Unrealistic, ignorant, and uninformed most times. Couple that with the raw emotion that comes with watching your child compete is a recipe for disaster. I completely disagree with your LI parents comment, I dont think they are any better or worse than any other group of parents. What do you think theyre talking about on the sidelines in Maryland? Same crap thats talked about here, their kids and how great they are........