Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Vicarious
This forum is obviously 99% anonymous. Even with a handle, it is still anonymous, but having a handle adds credibility to the poster. I am not so much "complaining" about the anonymity as I am that the moderator(s) can see who is posting. Sometimes they chip in their 2 cents when someone is trashing one of their sponsors and points out "you are from jersey what do you care" or "you are the same person trashing said team, so you obviously have an issue". Make this website more transparent to everyone or just keep your moderator info to yourself. It is obvious there are a ton of shills on here promoting one team or trash talking a competitor's team. When everything is anonymous and moderators chip in at times, it makes me question the legitimacy of this site.

ATTENTION Vicarious: You are shouting orders to us like you own the place. You don't own this site, but I do, and nothing here is going to change. Deal with it or not. I trust that this post and the two above have clearly communicated to your anonymity exactly what our position is.

Since you are from Northport, I can't help but wonder how close you may be to one of the nastiest coaches and clubs on the Island, the Yellow Jackets and their Mistress, errr I mean coach, Carol Rose?

you start a complaint thread and then take it personally when people make complaints - my advice, don't start a "kiss my sister" thread

I'm guessing the intent of this thread is not to serve as a forum to complain to the site owners about their site. Suggesting changes is one thing, being a jerk about it is another.