Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
as a parent of a PG player I just had to response to this- At my son's school the PG players play against college teams they do not play against HS seniors-The PG class mostly have their college commits and the ones that dont are being watched closely by coaches-The varsity team will play HS seniors - so there is no playing down as you say-

I think you need to be made aware of kids that are claiming to PG and play on travel teams a year down. Because you state you are PGing doesn't give you the right to play a year down.

unfortunately, you don't need a right, there are no rules, there is no governing organization and you can pretty much do whatever you want and there is nothing anybody can do about it - nobody is breaking rules because there are no rules

no you are wrong that there are no rules; they are rules of Law.

Fraudulent Misrepresentation

a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

Many organizations sign contracts to play in tournaments.

Probably held up for years but will drag all parties involved in the mud for a bit. not worth it.

Great. A lawyer! So you are going back 8 years and will prove the kid had no intention of prep school? Demand your tee shirt back?