Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any one have any thoughts about True Blue..I Was at Igloo tryouts today and was told Trueblue 2022 had about 12 practices this past summer once a week for about an hour. . Sounds light to me. Any truth to that? Practice is probably the most important thing at this age group

they had 2 teams at this age group. had 4 or 5 practices in the fall and did 2 fall tournament. Had a winter training session every Sunday(jan-march) that was extra for anyone who wanted to attend. 5 spring/summer tournaments and yes they practiced once a week for 90 minutes or so. there were a couple weeks that there were 2 practices. the fee was $1350. one fall tournament and the winter training was extra. I believe it was a total of less than $250 for the extra fall tournament and the winter training.

both coaches were non parent( I believe one is an Adelphi coach)and we liked the coach of our team and my son had a very good experience and will be going back to try out. I heard good things about the coach of the other team as well. I am sure others may of had different opinions of their experience.

not sure if they are doing 2 teams or not this year but call and ask. for what they charge it is a great deal for what you get. if you have any questions I would just reach out to them.