Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed. He is not 91. They way he brings kids in and out. carries a roster of 30. Don't dispute it. We all saw them at the Columbus day invitational. I saw four subs on each team. Do the math. 30 man roster. He is in constant rotation of players. No loyalty and that is why he will always be 2nd fiddle.

second fiddle. the team is doing extremely well. what are you talking about. loyalty? talk to some of the parents that he has to deal with. they don't know the meaning of the word.

Well I guess we know who your with. At least you didn't dispute the 30 man roster. then you would lose all credibility. I know MC and his techniques. Trust me he will bring 10 guys in and replace your kid. Look at the 32 import and all the kids they got rid of to get that done. THE TRUTH

they improved, what's wrong with that?

Nothing, unless your trying to paint MC as a loyal guy which he is not.

Depends on how define "loyal." If your kid is good enough to contribute then my assumption is that he'll be on the team. If you expect equal playing time and favoritism from MC that's unlikely to happen. He wants to win and have a successful program. That requires making changes every year if you have the opportunity to upgrade. There are many kids on the 2022 team that are interchangeable with kids on the Team 2 or from other programs, but in general, he seems to make decisions based on what's best for the team. I wouldn't call that being disloyal, and if you're looking for loyalty, what's the saying, get a dog?

To make changes after you commit $3,000.00 plus dollars is what I would call not being loyal. Don't take the money and then say "oh by the way we ware bringing some new kids" in after you committed to the program. Its BAD BUSINESS. THE TRUTH