My son also played with KY and there were very few practices. We practiced twice in the fall about five times in the winter that we payed additional for. About 8 or 9 times in the summer starting in May a week before tournaments started. The practices were once a week and not very good for an1hr.The fall & winter tournaments were additional set up by a parent. Communication was poor and most practices were sent out the night before. You'll get a whole speach about how there cheaper and they have college coaching ,etc.. It all sounds great but you'll get very few practices and and whole lot of lip service .your not going to get more than 10-12 practices..the majority of parents and kids weren't happy..any time you had a question or concern they acted like they were doing you a favor.

Make sure you ask questions at try outs..how many practices, when will they be,who will be coaching etc..also ask the parents of the kids of KY's team what they honestly thought before you except any invites..
Sent from my iPhone
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any one have any thoughts about True Blue..I Was at Igloo tryouts today and was told Trueblue 2022 had about 12 practices this past summer once a week for about an hour. . Sounds light to me. Any truth to that? Practice is probably the most important thing at this age group

There were 2 teams in this age group, I can only speak for my sons team which was coached by KY. Yes they only practiced once per week but practice lasted between an hour and half - 2 hours there were a lot more than 12 practices not sure how many but more. They did some fall practices and a tournament, winter practices and winter tournament. Then spring they practiced from March till the end of July which was there last tournament