Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

express may or may not beat smash and or united. Remains to be seen. Doesnt matter. What matters is working like a team and we have that. Good competitive games are what we all strive for. We will certainly have that too. Get off your high horse and look at the big picture.

I think the Express parents need to get the coach and tell him to stop playing up. Last year they played up and got killed nearly every game. Its demoralizing to the kids and is not helping them at all. DELETED

Can we at least try to be accurate. Not that it makes a difference. It's just annoying when it's not the accurate. They rarely played up, twice in fact. And once was because they were asked to be a last second filler. And to review the scores... the boys lost to the Outlaws by 3 or 4 goals, lost to the Saints by 1, beat the Jesters by 10+, beat Stampede 8+, beat Empire 10+ and lost twice to Ambush by 2 goals. Now I my be off by a goal or two, but at least I am trying to be accurate.

dosent matter smash beats all those teams by at least 10 on Saturday
lost to outlaws?

They beat the Jesters the one time they played 6 - 3. That was last fall, but still shouldn't make stuff up.

That was on grade that game. The games that were referenced were games when the team played up.