Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed. He is not 91. They way he brings kids in and out. carries a roster of 30. Don't dispute it. We all saw them at the Columbus day invitational. I saw four subs on each team. Do the math. 30 man roster. He is in constant rotation of players. No loyalty and that is why he will always be 2nd fiddle.

second fiddle. the team is doing extremely well. what are you talking about. loyalty? talk to some of the parents that he has to deal with. they don't know the meaning of the word.

Well I guess we know who your with. At least you didn't dispute the 30 man roster. then you would lose all credibility. I know MC and his techniques. Trust me he will bring 10 guys in and replace your kid. Look at the 32 import and all the kids they got rid of to get that done. THE TRUTH

well I guess we know you are from last year. some of the top kids from last year didn't even try out. they went to United. there are at least 7 or 8 players from last year getting top playing time. so basically he upgraded half the team which it needed desperately. if your kid is being replaced it's because he probably should be replaced. maybe in a year or two he will be ready for a top team again but to say he got 'rid of kids to get that done' like it's something you caught him in the act doing. it's well known. all the teams do it if they are trying to improve. he has 26 on the roster. why do you think that is. because he let people stay that probably should have played on B a year and the other half went to other organizations to play B. he does what he has to do in the top games which is what any good coach would do. why are you so bitter?

Not bitter but can't stand listening to 32express parents talking about MC as he is something he is not. He is just another coach that pulls the same crap as all the others.THE TRUTH

just curious why you feel it necessary to rename the team 32express. the team did acquire great talent from 32 but so did several other teams. since united got some of the express kids from last year should we call them express-united. players are going to go to different teams. get used to it. it once again makes you sound bitter.