Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed...and in addition someone please put to rest the A team B team debate for me. This Igloo team is "technically" the B team within the organization..no problem with that. It just seems to me that "B team" is used on here as a derogatory term, not just to describe the pecking order in an organization. So leaving all the expertly trained eyes out of it for a second...if this team ends up beating everyone other than Smash, United and Igloo...are they an A level (lacrosse talent) team?

Keep smoking and pass it on. Then please only play in A tournaments that aren't rigged and see where you stand. It could get very ugly quickly for the kids. Be careful what you wish for and make sure all the kids can catch and throw
Agreed...and in addition someone please put to rest the A team B team debate for me. This Igloo team is "technically" the B team within the organization..no problem with that. It just seems to me that "B team" is used on here as a derogatory term, not just to describe the pecking order in an organization. So leaving all the expertly trained eyes out of it for a second...if this team ends up beating everyone other than Smash, United and Igloo...are they an A level (lacrosse talent) team?

Keep smoking and pass it on. Then please only play in A tournaments that aren't rigged and see where you stand. It could get very ugly quickly for the kids. Be careful what you wish for and make sure all the kids can catch and throw
agreed ,gonna be very ugly shouldn't guarantee anything you can lose that whole team if you cant deliver welcome to travel lax