Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA and LB3 National al

I'd hardly call FCA an A team...

No, you wouldn't ? You must have some high standards, because my experiences have been they are one of the best programs in the country at all age levels? What little all star team does your son play for?

Come on, now - just like any other multi-region, multi-team per age group club, FCA has good teams and OK teams. They have a decent program, but I wouldn't dream of saying they have "one of the best programs in the country at all age levels".

You might not dream of it , but they are one of strongest programs in country. Every age isn't elite , but certainly A level.

You're 100% wrong - they field at least 2 teams at every age, an A and a B. All of the well known clubs - Igloo, 91, Blackwolf, VLC, Crabs, Madlax, Express, etc., all have an A level team at every age group. "One of the strongest programs" is simply "like all the rest". The difference is, some of those clubs only field one team at each grade, and it is an A team, instead of several teams. It doesn't make FCA anything special.

Every club you mentioned has an A team and are good programs. Point is ......FCA was an A team. What's your point ? Are you disputing that? I saw them play in two tournaments. They were decent A team. Not AA. Not best in country. But solid A team.

I know you have been asked several times and have not responded , but I will ask again. What team does your kid play for?