Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't care about shirt at all. But I do care that a tournament is fair. Who splits their one team into two? Then they will mix and match as they see fit. You don't see something odd with that?

11 year old kids getting a fall ball run in. Again, who gives a rats @ss what team "wins"? Your complaint of the field not being fair rings hollow. I'd argue it's an advantage for the teams they play against. Extra runs, more fatigue. There shouldn't even be championship games for fall events. They are meaningless anyway.

I wouldn't say they are meaningless. They mean something to the parents because it shows them they picked a team that can win, that is the desired outcome at sports last I checked. It means something to the kids because they can post it all over Instagram and be proud of their accomplishments. It also means something to the losing teams, it shows them what areas they need to work on. It's an opportunity to learn from mistakes. Just my opinion

really? Post all over instagram. There is something odd about a parent advocating for that. Its like what parents do on here. Brag.

So you're telling me that you don't celebrate wins? Share the good news with friends and family? Why wouldn't you, and what exactly is wrong with that?

I said nothing of the sort. Celebrating with family and friends and posting for the world on social media is completely different. And truth be told it makes a lot of kids feel bad.