Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's a lot of BS right there. My son did not make Team 1/Team MC this year because he is not one of the chosen ones. We have moved on. Why accept the B team when my son is just as good as other B players who did make the A team or players who did not have to show themselves at tryouts.
There are too many privileged parents on this team. Glad we didn't accept the invite.

Yeah, that goes both ways I guess. Your son didn't make it because he couldn't compete with the players that were ultimately selected for the A team. No shame in that. He's only in 6th grade. But don't be so bitter, just move on.

You are not missing out. Both Express teams are B when compared to Smash, Igloo & TLI.

why don't smash igloo and tli just play each other and not have to worry about bashing everyone else. if memory serves each one of these teams lost to other teams other than themselves. 32 beat smash, express beat 32. that's what makes the world go round. you can claim you are the best but it doesn't mean you are and it never lasts forever. enjoy what you have while you have it and stop bragging about it. its petty.

AMEN! Bring some sanity to this board.