Originally Posted by Anonymous

Unregistered
I feel like I'm reading the Sunday comics.... All you parents are so dilusional that it's nothing but a laughable forum. The children who play the actual game at this point could care less by now what happened 2 days ago, but not the parents....
This argument between club daddy's will last almost a week, maybe even two....
I think it's time for a new hobby or a movie or anything besides fighting over who club is better then the rest...
They all do the same crap at some point so move on already...

I was there. Real simple, Dukes was the best team by far. They had a perceived tough game against outlaws. Tournament organizers saw bad weather coming and asked if Dukes would play after the outlaws game. They rightfully declined, then spanked outlaws well beyond what express could ever do and said let's play per the schedule. Express saw the whooping put on outlaws and said "we outta here". Games were played Monday in no rain and slightly wet fields, at no time was the tournament schedule changed. Express dodged some embarrassment was all. Dukes would spank express (and igloo and smash and United). As an express parent you can not feel good about faking that you can't play the scheduled championship game. But in typical MC fashion a non win ain't a loss.

Unregistered

I was there. Real simple, Dukes was the best team by far. They had a perceived tough game against outlaws. Tournament organizers saw bad weather coming and asked if Dukes would play after the outlaws game. They rightfully declined, then spanked outlaws well beyond what express could ever do and said let's play per the schedule. Express saw the whooping put on outlaws and said "we outta here". Games were played Monday in no rain and slightly wet fields, at no time was the tournament schedule changed. Express dodged some embarrassment was all. Dukes would spank express (and igloo and smash and United). As an express parent you can not feel good about faking that you can't play the scheduled championship game. But in typical MC fashion a non win ain't a loss.

Dukes would not have sniffed a 4 goal loss to Express. And it's silly for me to even say this. But you are clearly misguided/bias/dilusional.

Dukes best "guest" players wanted to play the championship on Saturday, the majority of dukes parents wanted the game to be played on Saturday. This was Dukes leadership turning tail, not MC or Express. Dukes, you have an open invitation to stack your roster with guests and come play in LI anytime.

Parents don't get a vote. Game scheduled for Monday. Express didn't stick around. End of story. Every other bracket played fourth game on Monday. What is so hard to understand??

Here is the bottom line. Dukes are the new guys on the block and wanted to play a TWO day tournament and get to a championship game on Monday in the first NCAA Future Stars Championship as did all of the other programs.

The team wanted to play the schedule the way the tournament directors set forth from the beginning. Express parents are trying to twist the story to convince everyone that the Duke's are bad because they have players from different teams. They are bad because they didn't want to change the schedule because MC was crying and wanted to change it into a one day tournament.

Who cares. Bottom line, that was his way of avoiding a losing situation. They should have stayed as did EVERY OTHER TEAM that entered that tournament. But its the Dukes fault. LOL