Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'll speak for the Bandits kids are playing up to be challenged that's all!! Really don't think the Bandits can compete with the top 2022 teams but if they played on age and won every game handily what is being accomplished. I applaud this lets not make it more than it is it's fall ball

Exactly. It's fall ball so why are they playing up? Play your own age group and get over yourselves. I can't stand how 91 always has a team thinks it's better than everyone else including the older age groups. Play in more competitive tournaments for your age group and then eat a piece of humble pie

Having seen the Bandits there is very little competition on grade level that's the problem Think the point for teams to play up is to find out what their Deficiencies are going into the winter as opposed to finding out mid summer when it's too late. Actually think it's the right thing w this team as they are ahead of the curve. Many top programs do this not just 91, express does it as well Humble pie for 5th graders Listen to yourself it's fun and it's fall