Originally Posted by Anonymous
So happy Express beat Smash. By the way, I am not an Express or 91 parent. So sick of hearing about how Smash is VKSH2W#1. Well, not today. Congratulations Express.

So much for these crazy Smash parents comparing themselves to 91 Crush. Talent level on the 2 teams not even remotely close

No Smash parent ever compared the team to Crush. As a matter of fact I doubt any one of the Smash parents wants to practice as much as Crush. Funny how all the attention is given to the Smash loss and the fact that they won the first meeting by 12 goals is ignored. Congrats to Express they played better than Smash for 40 minutes. It's a long season so I wouldn't write off Smash so soon. Something tells me they are not quitting after this past weekend.

Nobody said they were quitting. But everybody has observed the awful behavior of the Smash parents for years now. So, now that the talent is leveling out you come on here with a sort of maybe mea culpa. Save it. And teach your kids better sportsmanship. We all know that's going to be a stretch given the parents behavior on the sidelines.

You said it, it's going to be a long season.

I'd love to hear of a specific example of poor sportsmanship and bad behavior. You are either making things up or are so caught up in the nonsense of some of these posts that you believe it to be true. Have you ever heard of a specific incident involving a smash parent?? Was there a physical altercation? Were the police called? Security rushed to the sidelines? Seriously, what was so awful??? A parent ejected by an official maybe? A child ejected? They win and lose with class. You should try it