Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do not think Outlaws will beat any of these teams, but they will compete better than you think- I heard they are playing express tonight, Any info on that?
smash ,united,express,igloo ,outlaws

But for outlaws can't play within 10 goals of the other teams mentioned. Should be interesting, an outlaws tournamnet and they could probably win the B division but will get smoked in the A divison

Wow, you heard there are playing Express during the week. That would sound like a scrimmage.

We all know that Express will kill the Outlaws!!! I guess we will find out this weekend at the Blatant unless they duck and run!

That "scrimmage" was just horrible for both teams. For express, they're better off practicing against each other and for the Outlaws, not positive foe those kids. The Outlaws are not an "A" team and the organization needs to stop telling parents that they are! I don't see how they will win any games this weekend at Blatant!

The kids can play but not at a "A" level, they should figure it out so these kids won't have a horrible summer!