Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you ..my point was that I thought this new Igloo team would end up being a better version of last year's Jesters team. An above post said that they were nowhere near an A team yet at years end they beat FCA 2x and beat LB3. They also lost to Mid Atlantic by a goal.So with the above logic they were an A team...and I think this new Igloo team on paper could be as good or better than that team. I know people dilike organizations but it's terrible to disparage kids just because you don't like the organization.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid. Just make sure the team only plays in A tournaments

Why do that have to play in only A tournaments? If the directors and coaches feel they are better placed in a B tournament, why is that bad? You people are so focused on labeling teams and tournaments as "A" or "B" that you lose sight of what youth lacrosse is about. Having fun and getting better.

Lose sight ? Sight is way lost. It's not about getting better and having fun. That was lost on these people a long time ago. For 3k they want to win games and have lots of nice apparel ! Wake up!
You have to play in A tournaments if you expect people to pay that kind of money to play on a second team. There are many options , for half that money , to have a fun B experience.