I tend to disagree with your ringer statement !
He practices and plays on the Bandits as well. Yes Bandits play up on the 6th grade level , in which he is in 6th grade, his age cut off requirement is legit, he plays on Crush , and is now practicing with 91 Blaze. If anyone knows anything about the Spallina family you will know they play up as much as they can , to be challenged at any level to make their teams better .
The excuses the kids a nice boy is irrelevant , there's no explanation on this topic and should there never have to be one ! , he is playing on 3 teams that will flow off one by one and he will end his HS travel career with his two brothers on the Bandits.
This kid will not miss a heart beat of playing high caliber Lacrosse , not a void what so ever.
So people stop hating because all the bickering will not change what this kid has and will become !
I love it when people make the excuses that they would never run their kid around this much , or I would never have my kid play down like that on a team that plays up .
Moral of the story chances are your kid isn't at that caliber and never will be , move along , and make a new years resolution to worry about your own kid and where he will be 6 years from now !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Point isn't the AGE. Point is that he is NOT on the Bandits; he is on Crush, which is a different (8th grade) team. The most important lesson for any of these kids is that you win as a team or lose as a team; full stop. To bring in a kid who plays on an 8th grade club team, no matter how nice he is, is disingenuous. It may or may not matter, but that is beside the point. He is a ringer, and not a member of 91 bandits, and it is what it is With that said, good luck to all the teams and let's enjoy the rest of the tournament.