Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some clarification please. The second 2022 Igloo team is a B team that will be playing in an A division correct? Parents who kids made the second team are claiming these two Igloo teams are justlike Smash and United, both A teams. How could this be?

I believe they looked at the second tier of kids who did not make the top team and felt they could get enough kids out of that group to commit and to pay $3,000 and form another team. They also picked up a handful of kids from last year jesters team as the jesters could not field a team. Not saying they will not be competitive but would not compare them to smash/united. I think there are some parents talking and trying to justify the large expense. Not saying they will not be a good team but how anyone could say they will be another top tier team without stepping on the field is ridiculous. Do the math on the tuition and 23 kids and you get a pretty good answer on why they have a second team.

Jesters could have fielded team if unscrupulous parents weren't campaigning and stealing players at the actual tryouts. There was plenty of talent there, but a few parents caused panic and left the other kids without a team. Very malicious and selfish behavior.

I will post under complaints because my response crosses over many ages