Originally Posted by Anonymous

]

There was a drastic difference with several hawks kids and they scored a lot of the goals. It is what it is. But lets call a spade a spade.

I know who you're talking about, but it's not true. Same players all year. That team has a lot of depth. And a few kids have improved greatly. If you shut down a couple players, others can do the job. We've watched them a lot.

you are not selling me that bridge either.

same players isn't the point. holdbacks were the point. they could have gone to kindergarten at 7. who knows. but there is no way at least two or three of them were 12. people have their arguments about guest players and people have their arguments about holdbacks. like it was said, it is what it is. neither are monitored.

But you're spreading rumors when you don't know based on looking at a kid. And I'm telling you based on KNOWING the kids that there are no 13 year olds on that team. Not one. Some kids hit puberty at 10, some at 12, some at 14. You don't know what you're talking about. I have seen true sixth graders that are five foot eight. And I have seen six graders that that are four foot eight. That's the way it is. [/quote]