Originally Posted by Anonymous
It appears your the loser that goes out of his way to put this out there. No one cares what the Outlaws did this weekend. You must be an ex-outlaw parent to go out of your way to say that. Either way good luck to you and your new team which is probably a low tier B team. You sound like you will need it.

Let me ask you if going out to jersey to beat up on B teams is ok? If so you are an embarrassment to the sport as well! BTW my child now plays on a team that would destroy this Outlaws team.

this team cant catch a break. All you hear is they shouldn't play A and now its they are losers for playing B. You really shouldn't use this forum as a bully pulpit to satisfy the axe you have to grind against the outlaws. And if you are on a team that would destroy them you should be happy. Yet you are still bashing them. You need to let it go.

I've seen the Outlaws team play and while they are a "cuspy a/b" team, who cares? The boys compete, and the coaches are giving them good direction. Just leave it alone already. They compete and they are getting stronger. That's all that should count.