Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The A team definitely did NOT have 25 kids practicing, 22 kids on the team FACT!! Are we now scouting 6th grade practices to have something to talk about on here?? GTFOH!
My son moved from another team and was fortunate enough to make the Express A, it was our first practice and it was great!
As for the other team having 15 kids, remember fool, its the fall, kids play multiple sports and arent available to make every practice. MY son is a duel sport athlete and whatever season we are in is the priority, so he misses some fall lax practice because football comes first! Maybe that's what you "saw" or "heard" practice guru!

What are you so angry about? And thanks for sharing that your son made the "A" team. That must make you feel better. There was no criticism of any players--quite the opposite--but we are all very happy for you.

Since no rosters have been distributed, I am not sure where you got your facts from on the numbers of players per team. And since I have "scouted" both practices, it's been the same attendance level both times.

By the way, it's "dual" sports, not "duel". Fool.

TOUCHÉ