Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any ideas what's going on with the two teams at Express? Sounds like one team has 25 kids and the other only 15. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen...

All I know is they had to change the A team up ..half the kids don't belong and so they were let go or were asked to play on the B team. Problem is parents still think their kids are A players and have too much pride and ego to stay there . Kids probably would but parents keep jumping from one team to the next just to call their kid an A kid . Sad
Any ideas what's going on with the two teams at Express? Sounds like one team has 25 kids and the other only 15. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen...

All I know is they had to change the A team up ..half the kids don't belong and so they were let go or were asked to play on the B team. Problem is parents still think their kids are A players and have too much pride and ego to stay there . Kids probably would but parents keep jumping from one team to the next just to call their kid an A kid . Sad

Ummm, all I know is both teams have had two solid practices and there was plenty of talent on both sides of the field. No changes on either roster. Overlook Express, that works for the boys.