Originally Posted by Anonymous
all Aboard! The Channy Express and its 32 car freight train is back! After, by far giving 91 Md its toughest game last weekend and rolling into a minor cold front by the Artic Blast at Blatant, the Express continued their journey to Md to win the Battle by the Bay!
All Aboard! Next stop, Mayflower Madness!

You are disturbed, and definitely have NOTHING to do with Express. You are the worst kind of troll. You represent everything that's wrong with what is said on this forum and the poor behavior/bad sportsmanship on the sidelines at games.

I wish there was a way to block you from ever posting again. Sad and pathetic...you must be a very lonely person.

Are you the same person that writes "smash deez...?" If so, you're hysterical, keep it up.

It's kinda lighthearted and harmless I think. Would you prefer people coming on here and accusing teams of kids playing down, they all have holdbacks, he is a guest player, those kids are from out state, club is a money grab, etc, etc. The post doesn't attack any team or club and I would classify it as harmless hyperbole.