Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What clubs offer the best exposure in recruiting years. Serious question here. How can playing for igloo help with exposure? I know express probably has the most connections but after that what are the top clubs to play for? Not about winning and losing. Who gets on top exposure tournaments. Please help with some advice. Not stupid comments.

Igloo will have plenty of exposure after this summers wsyl

That is a very good question.

It has to be said why are you thinking recruiting at 6th grade, I know the better teams in the recruiting years are those that had time for the core to gel together. Although having gone through this, I think at 6th grade you play with the best team you can get yourself ample field time on. If you have the time and $$ you go to every teams clinic each team has to offer and see what is the best fit. If you are good they will find you.

Just remember the grass isn't always greener but it doesn't hurt to put your child out there, if you land on a good team be friendly with all teams but don't foreget who may have burned you. because unfortunately it doesn't matter how good or bad you are, someone will put you down or exclude you, lots of daddy ball out there and lots of people who wont share their info. because it is all about their son. That's okay it should be about your own, but you don't need them. this summer you will realize who they are.

The past few years the better kids from many teams got together to play on weekend their main team was off. that is good and helps the region get stronger. It also helps when playing certain regional or local games. Keep your ear out to where certain people work out or get reps. At this age it is all about reps and being who you are