Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs only MD team to note.

Since when does a team have to be at a certain level in order to laugh at people who are clowns? I bet there are folks on lower level teams that play on Aloha tournaments HS KB teams who are looking at the dads who orchestrated this and laughing.

This is 100% true. Although I have to say, the kid promotion and mentally unwell coaches at the lower levels of lax (ie Aloha) are by default a little more detached from reality. Relax, your kid will have a chance to play D2, D3, or club lax in college and life will be just fine.

For the elite parents: relax, your kid will get an offer to play at a decent D1 school and the aid package will numb the pain down to whatever you'd pay in-state for College Park.

From his multiple uninvited guest appearances on BOTC, I believe "You're a Clown/You Know Nothing/Scram!" Dad has a 2026 and a 2028 son, almost certainly in MoCo private schools and elite lax players. Which is great, and wish them all the success in the world, but their dad is still a quarter zip orc.