Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do not see how this club survives with no class below the 2026 level and really nothing above them other than the 2023s. Now add in the fact they are no longer in the Elite class, I see trouble on the horizon. I guess it depends on how well they do in the Summer Tournaments; I am not sure what they are playing in, but those will be a make or break for the team. My bet is they lose a few key players this summer to other clubs like FCA, 91 and Crabs.

91 Dad. I watched the Play in game. At best, my bet is those players end up at Rock or Predators....the better one's at koopers.

There is still a lot of talent on that team, especially at attack. Crazy that team won the Fall Elite division a year ago and now they can't get in. What happened?

The one attack is definitely an elite player; I can not see him staying there if the team is not playing top level competition/ tournaments. The goalie is very good as well in terms of elite level. I watched them play against FCA and maybe they did where down in the end but I feel AAAA is where the team needs to be in terms of overall talent. They get crushed at the elite level.

When did they ever get crushed in Elite? They lost 4 1-goal games last season. They played the Hawks tougher than Crabs did in the regular season. They have never been crushed at the Elite level.

Sir I watched the game on Sunday - the team is NOT ELITE and as stated so many times before the team lost what was considered its strength - Defense (4 1 goal games) as you stated. That team is not remotely close to where it was last year which is why they are in AAAA.