Originally Posted by Anonymous
VLC parent here..... was so happy watching the joy in my son and his teammates following their win, at the same time, watching the Hawks walk off the field with tears in their eyes made me feel for them. People need to chill when criticizing 13 year old boys playing a sport they love with teammates they love. Great game Hawks

VLC is a class organization. Hawks could take some lessons.

Not a Hawks fan here and this comment may be a stretch. VLC seems to have its dark side as well.

Please do tell...🍿

It is nice to see the Hawks (and their coach, and their dads) lose. I can't say that I have seen a "dark side" to VLC; but, the sham existence of Black Ops may be what people criticize them for. But when you see other teams getting new players (players getting jerseys in the parking lot and kids "re-classing" that day after plating in the 25 teams game) for playoffs in HoCo; it seems par for the course. Kids need to learn to lose, so that they can bounce back and succeed in life. The Hawks' dads, at least the ones who post here are just classless arrogant buffoons. To derive pleasure form your child's success is appropriate. To think it appropriate to mock kids on every other team, as Hawks' dads frequently do (in this forum and at the field) is contemptible. But they are following their leader. And they do win a lot at the cost of their dignity.

All teams played well,,,,nice work