Originally Posted by Anonymous
So sad to see Looney's completely falling apart and that they wont exist next year. My older son had incredible experiences with Looney's and now my younger son has not. 2026 team has been a disater this season for all of us. It's a shame! Current director doesn't even respond to email anymore.

Several of the top Looney's 2026's players have been reached out to by better club programs already and will probably even play w/ them this summer. There's won't be any players for the top programs to pick up, but True, Koopers, and others might find a couple. Coach is a culture killer and did the same thing over at FCA perviously. Wouldn't make sense for Crabs, FCA, of 91 to pick up the lower bottom players just to upset current roster, team and culture...........True might though!

I think it was known to be "over" when Looneys didn't hold tryouts for 2027s - 2030s last fall. Almost all of these teams (before they are gobbled up by 3Step or True) have a certain lifespan. At the end of which they are either sold or just go extinct. Looneys kids will mostly land at FCA, Koopers, Predators. Lower tier Looneys kids, maybe Swarm and True.

As for True, their teams continue to be an awesome choice for players at whatever level, who refuse to work out on their own and who have whatever level of talent but aren't self driven. Hence the "we train more" motto. Speaks to the frustrated parents, not the "I'm busy on xbox" players that True wants. However any player at any level who is self driven, can find better options than True, usually locally owned where the kid's work ethic is actually rewarded. Instead of put through 50 more line drill reps at True practice because he hasn't hit the wall in 3 months.